Thursday, December 27, 2012

This is my written testimonial expressing my opinion of the excellence of your product.  Your salesperson stated that it was the best detergent/cleaner available.  I recently had the desperate need to use your product a few weeks ago due to spilling some red wine on my new white blouse.  My husband was totally inconsiderate of my plight and immediately started criticizing and belittling me on how clumsy I was and in general becoming a real pain in the ass.  One thing led to another and somehow his blood was all over my new white blouse!  I grabbed a cupful of Startling Brite Bilge Solvent Cleaner and to my utter surprise and to my complete delight all the stains came out!  No wine and no blood whatsoever!  In fact, the stains came out so well the detectives who came by yesterday told me that the DNA tests on my blouse were negative and then my attorney called and said I was no longer considered a suspect in the disappearance of my husband.

What a relief!  Going through menopause is bad enough without being a murder suspect to boot!  Thank you once again for having such a marvelous product.

Sincerely yours,
Nancy Bledsoe

No comments:

Post a Comment