Wednesday, December 26, 2012

I've been feeling wretched lately. I have a tendency to prevaricate, obfuscate and complicate. I'm becoming passive aggressive again and refusing to make up my mind just to be as annoying to those around me as possible while accusing, confusing and refusing to be congenial at social functions then encouraging ambiguity on both sides of any issue presented. Senility may be the culprit. Admittedly, I signed a petition at WalMart supporting the death penalty for parking violations. I told 'old housemate' that my intentions each day are to walk tall, carry a big stick and look for any reason to use it. He started backing away from me again with that look of fear in his eyes. I'm beginning to think he's askeert' of me just a tad, guess he's worried I'll do something to his dangling participle...well...I did put a splash of Tobasco Sauce on his 'peenie wipes' once. Shouldn't have pissed me off, then of course there was the infamous hemorrhoid incident...alright, I admit there is some validity to his fear. Well, after all, normal is merely an illusion...what is normal for the spider is chaos for the fly.

No comments:

Post a Comment