Wednesday, December 26, 2012

 I recently was given the rare opportunity to get a discount on 2 tickets to the drag races. I told old geezer the great news and that we would make a night of it with dinner on me at the Colonel's. With great excitement and soaring anticipation we were off to the races eating our fried chicken on the way. I bet on my favorite the "Green Mistress" who's the fastest 'thang' on platform heels! And...being the genteel lady of quality that I am, I placed a bet on "Bald-headed Sally" for my old life long pest and companion in a gesture of good will and sportsmanship. While cheering the winner of the race "Green Mistress" with "Bald-headed Sally coming in a smoking second place winner I glanced over and saw what appeared to be a series of out of control hot flashes sizzling off the old beezer's face. He indignantly informed me this was not the drag races he thought I was dragging him too. I told him if he sees me standing in the backyard staring at the moon with an ax, ask me no questions, you won't like the answers.

No comments:

Post a Comment